What We Do?
Located in Jacksonville, Florida, St. Johns Data Consulting, LLC (SJDC) provides digital forensic analysis, eDiscovery, consulting, and expert testimony in support of litigation. We strive to bring our clients the most secure, professional, confidential, and competent assistance to support various types of litigation.
- Computer Forensics
- Data Theft
- Intellectual Property Theft
- Employer/Employee Disputes
- Digital Forensic Imaging
- Targeted Collections
- Drone Data Extraction and Analysis
- E-mail Recovery/Analysis
- Web History Analysis
- Document Analysis
- Timeline Analysis
- User History/Access Analysis
- Image Analysis
- Keyword/Phrase Searching
- Data Recovery
- Data/Evidence Preservation and Storage
- Trial/Litigation Support
- Evidence/Chain-of-Custody Documentation
- On-Site and Lab Acquisitions
- Cross-Validation of Litigant/Defense Findings
We Do Mobile Device Forensics
In addition to our comprehensive digital forensics services, SJDC provides recovery of mobile device data, including the recovery of deleted messages and other content.
- Cell Phone Forensics
- Application data (e.g., Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Skype, chat/messenger/mapping applications)
- Timeline of user activity (helpful in accident cases)
- Recover Deleted Text Messages
- Call Logs and History
- Deleted Content
- GPS Data, Including Waypoints
Why Choose SJDC?
In a word, experience. You should only trust the admissibility of your evidence to someone who has the experience to handle the request properly, from acquisition through testimony. Some “experts” have the technical expertise to recover your data, but lack credentials and experience with evidence handling, legal procedures, testimony, and industry standard processes with regard to digital forensics. SJDC brings with it 20 years of law enforcement experience, graduate degrees in the administration of justice, digital forensic certifications, Class A & C private investigations licenses, and years of applicable training and experience in digital forensics.